Summer is nearly here, the rising temperatures speak for themselves. After months of hard work, we all deserve a little break: away from the hustle and bustle of the city, the office, the smog.
In the so-called ”heel of the Italian boot” you will find enchanting landscapes. The wonderful scenario of sea, rocky beaches and grottoes, but also of forts and centuries-old olive trees, will take your breath away.
The trulli of Apulia, considered UNESCO World Heritage Site, are characteristic of the Itria Valley, which extends between the provinces of Bari, Brindisi and Taranto.
Do you want to know something great? You can have an unforgettable experience inside a trullo. Here’s where you can do it:
- Trullo Santa Pazienza (Apulia – Taranto – Martina Franca) – sleeps 5+3 – 3 bedrooms – 5 bathrooms
- Trulli Littoria (Apulia – Bari – Castellana Grotte) – sleeps 4 – 2 bedrooms – 2 bathrooms
- Trulli Italia (Apulia – Bari – Castellana Grotte) – sleeps 6+2 – 3 bedrooms – 2 bathrooms
Moving along the Mediterranean coast, we come to the city of Lecce, also known as the “Lady of Baroque”. Here the allure, scents and flavours, mixed with tradition, will make your holiday unforgettable.
Among our best properties in the area we have:
- Tenuta Scialandre (Apulia- Lecce – Patù) – sleeps 8 – 4 bedrooms – 3 bathrooms
- Villa Gialonia (Apulia – Lecce – Salve) – sleeps 8+2 – 4 bedrooms – 5 bathrooms
The ”white” hill towns of Apulia are are a destination for tourists from all over the world, the most famous being Ostuni, located in the province of Brindisi at more than 200 metres above sea level. Painted completely in white, the town offers a wonderful panorama.
Just a few kilometres from the town centre are our villas:
- White Stone House (Apulia – Brindisi – Ostuni) – sleeps 6+1 – 3 bedrooms – 3 bathrooms
- Casa Ceno (Apulia – Brindisi – Ostuni) – sleeps 12 – 6 bedrooms – 5 bathrooms
Now all you have to do is book your next summer vacation!
CLICK HERE to see all our villas in Apulia.